Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He's Throwing Towels! Can He Do That?

This is just perfect. I mean, I really don’t have to do any work when I’m given a YouTube video like this. What you’ll see here is a little in-huddle fight between a couple of New York Knicks, Zach Randolph and Nate Robinson. Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse in New York, the players don’t even bother to pretend they like each other anymore. It’s really like the players just thought I wasn’t updating my site enough and wanted to give me something easy to show everyone.


Two more things:
1) They actually won this game. Maybe the Knicks should throw water on each other more.
2) I have no idea what that girl is doing at the end of the video so don’t ask me (but if you must know, yes I love EBS too).

No comments: